Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ohio update, haha




We're in Ohio too! Michael, myself and Grandma Fleming drove to Chicago on Sunday where we spent the night at a friends house, and then continued our drive to Columbus, OH on Monday. Tomorrow (Friday) we will enjoy a visit with Stacey and then on to Chicago for two more nights.

We were able to celebrate my brother's birthday and do some GREAT shopping. I wish the baby stores were this good in ND!

Unfortunately my husband is home sick this week battling flu, a cold or sinus infection (or both) and poisen oak AGAIN. Poor guy. They think he got it on his coat last week and then when he wore his coat earlier this week he got it on his skin. Poor guy!

My UND job interview is Monday at 8am. (We are getting home Sunday night, phew!) I know I am qualified for the job, and though I'm not crazy about taking it I know I'd be good at it, and it allows Joseph to go back to school next Fall. We have a gal lined up to watch Michael if I get it. (The job is 1:30 - 10pm)

Here are a few photos of our week so far:

1 comment:

Chocolate Inspector said...

Catherine, I think I'm voting you as best Mom of the Year! You are so fun and it was fun watching you with Michael, who looks just like Joseph it's crazy! Thanks so much for stopping through and I really wish we had more time to chat. We will catch up more when Eric gets back. Take care!