Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Hi there family!
It has been busy around here! School has started and it is going to be a great year.
I am working with a new speech patholgist. - Bonnie Bond. She is great.
The kids are doing so good. My principal is also very supportive.


My kitties are going well. Bella is growing up so fast! She is going be declawed and fixed at the end of the month. She is getting to be more cuddly.

This is quickie, but I also look at the blog at least every other day, so I'll get some pictures on here too!

LOVE YA ALL!

Kris

2 comments:

irso said...

Glad school is starting out OK I can't believe that it is almost time to think about 2009, I was jsut getting used to 2008. good luck teaching this year

Catherine said...

Hey Kris! I'm glad things are going well so far. I hope it continues! It must be a relief to have a supportive principal!

Cuddle your kitties for me! :)