Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick Hello!



Hi everyone, here's a few pics from Halloween.  I've been busy posting pics on each of the blogs I have, so Im going to keep this short.  We had a great Halloween and I'll post more pictures of the kids later.  But I wanted to post the ones of Catherine and Michael when they came through to visit.  It was a rainy morning but we loved having the chance to catch up as much as you can in a short time.  I can't believe it has been so long since we saw you guys!  I hope when Eric comes back we can make a trip through Iowa and SD to spend time with everyone.  We miss you all and am so glad we have the computer to keep in touch.  Even all the way to Eric on the other side of the world!  What a blessing!  Take care and Congratulations on the job Catherine!

No comments: