Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More photos

Thanks for posting the other ones Grandma! I have a few more:

Here are his six month photos.


Here are a few from Aberdeen. I created it for my mommy forum so I don't have many of my cute neice in it.


I am no longer working at Coldwell Banker. We debated what my next move would be, and decided I will be a stay at home mom! I am excited and scared at the same time. I will probably start teaching piano lessons in the fall. So far I have ten students, without advertising. I think I may need to find a nanny to watch michael for a few hours while I teach!

Here is one more picture taken with my camera phone. It was taken while I was at Girls State where I am the music director every year. This was during MJ's first government lecture, on state government, I think. :)

1 comment:

Sista said...

Sounds like you have so much fun with your son Catherine! :)
He is getting so big!
Grandma and Grandpa seems to have tons of fun too!
Nice to hear from ya!
Have a great day!
Kris