Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catch up Post V

OK guys this is the last catchup post, be sure to read the other four. We went to Aberdeen this weekend to see Chris's apartment. Yes, Chris has a job in Aberdeen starting in July and now has an apartment. The house up North is not really empty, but soon we can consider remodeling before I retire and move back there. Yes, you read correctly, Tim wants to move back to ND after I retire. I'm thinking that will be in about 10 years. Right now Will is living there so it isn't empty, but I'm sure he won't want to stay there forever. Not only that there is a lot of everyone's storage there.
Sitting in Chris'sliving room. Just imagine furniture





Fun at Story Book Land


Biker Michael

Walking Elizabeth

"He ain't heavy, he's my cousin"
Now that you are up to date on my family Karen, now it's your turn. Loveya

No comments: