Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I noticed that there haven't been many blogs since we all got on facebook, but it is easier to send information to just one place sometimes. Christmas was great and I can't believe that January is over. By the time we get back from Maui, February will be almost over!!!! Everyone have a great Valentine's Day. We will be having a romantic one, I hope.
Here are some pictures from Christmas. I really don't like the family picture that much


We had fun even the house was crazy and it was hard to have every one leave. Becca also left for a J term course in the Mediterranean. Her pictures are great and I hope she organizes them soon and puts them in an album. Hopefully I'll have another post when we get back

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, I miss seeing the Olsons. I especially like the touch on the photo ... vikings sweater and football.